Sunday, July 3, 2011

From Marika

It is a bit intimidating to write one of the first posts, however I wanted all to know I felt very connected to the family today through my fast. I thought of a lot of you today, feeling far away from the family hubs, and wondering about the worries that prompted this fast.

As soon as I downloaded the calendar form, I selfishly signed up for the first available spot. Ben just quit his job last week to start a business, and we are living on faith right now! The timing could not be much better than now to take this on-with the faith and prayers of the entire Stacey family behind us for the next three months!!!! I look forward to posting how it all worked out for us! I do have more to say, but I will wait until a few more cousins have posted. :) I love you all! A joy in my life is thinking about the wonderful family I come from. A copy of the fast form will be on our fridge, and our family will specifically pray for the needs of the person fasting. I believe in The Atonement, and I know miracles happen!
-Marika

No comments:

Post a Comment